Re: Bedrock

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2001
      Stephanie wrote:

      > Jerry Bonham & Troy Roberts are playing Bedrock this Thursday for the
      > Bedrock Birthday bash.

      A major drawcard too, and not highly published, is that Sasha is DJing.
      It'll be the first time he's DJed in London for a while. Perhaps he'll
      mix with Digweed ala Twilo (now deceased).

      It'll be a big night.... Come and say hi to me if you see me there (my
      photo is on Ally's site, though I usually don't look that serious!).

      Cheers,
      Gavin

      http://hybrid.kaizo.org/

      PS - Ally, I'm not sure I saw your face on that website! :)
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2001
        > PS - Ally, I'm not sure I saw your face on that website! :)

        Hehe...I know, I know...you can check out my pics at:

        http://www.whathappenedlastnight.com

        Search for 'HybridFan' in the members.

        As soon as I've developed the ones from the weekend, I'll decide
        which one to put on Hybrid-group.co.uk. I've found a pretty good one
        of Mike, Chris and I, laid on a bed (not like that!) - might put that
        one up.

        Ally
      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2002
          Right then folks...I haven't been able to get a confirmed list of
          peeps on the list for Bedrock, as the names are mixed in with lots
          of others now. They should have all the names that I've been sent
          though, so there shouldn't be any problems.

          Been told to tell you that it's going to be VERY busy. So get there
          as early as poss. Even the paying guestlist queue is likely to be
          rather large.

          Dress code...usual. Apparently, trainers are allowed.

          So, have fun and feel sorry for the rest of us that can't go! ;)

          Ally
        • olic660
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2002
            > Been told to tell you that it's going to be VERY busy. So get there
            > as early as poss. Even the paying guestlist queue is likely to be
            > rather large.
            >
            > Dress code...usual. Apparently, trainers are allowed.

            What's usual?

            And do you mean we are non-paying guestlist? i thought we still had
            to pay a fiver! lol

            Oh and it is over-18s rite? not over 20s?... otherwise i could be
            fukked!

            Oh i worry too much!
          • ally@hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2002
              > > Been told to tell you that it's going to be VERY busy. So get there
              > > as early as poss. Even the paying guestlist queue is likely to be
              > > rather large.
              > >
              > > Dress code...usual. Apparently, trainers are allowed.
              >
              > What's usual?
              >
              > And do you mean we are non-paying guestlist? i thought we still had
              > to pay a fiver! lol

              I meant busy relative to the length of a normal paying guestlist queue.
              Still have to pay ?5.

              > Oh and it is over-18s rite? not over 20s?... otherwise i could be
              > f**ked!

              I'm assuming over 18s. Are there many over 20s clubs in London?!