Re: Hmmm...

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      > Is there a repository for the Hybrid live mixes?
      > Been looking for most them and have been unable
      > to find any downloads...

      It used to be really easy to get hold of the live mixes (that aren't
      available on CD) on Napster...not sure where you can get them from
      now...AudioGalaxy?

      > One other thing... Is there any news of Hybrid
      > touring Australia? I wanna see 'em live!!

      Hybrid won't be playing live anywhere till next year (when they've
      finished the new album. However, they are DJing in Australia in a
      couple of months....

      24 November 2001 Gatecrasher Melbourne Australia
      01 December 2001 Gatecrasher Sydney Australia
      02 December 2001 Gatecrasher Perth Australia

      You can check the live / DJ dates at http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk