Renaissance @The Cross.... 27th Oct

  • Simon Chilvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Anyone going??..... Thinking of going??

      I know it's a way off,... I'm trying to get a few mates together
      who'll be up for it, just wondered if any of you lot are going!!

      Also apologies for being a right dumbass and not realising that it was
      the "Album" Accelator and not the remix of so pure that was being
      talked about.... I think I was feeling rough that morning!!

      And yes I DO own the album... And should have realised... SHOOT ME!!

      :)

      Also apologies for not apologising earlier(?????), (bad weekend) due
      to dappy girlfriend hospitalising herself by rolling her car twice and
      landing in a ditch!!! luckilly she's OK??

      :)

      Simon

      PS... I agree about Hybrid maybe remixing UB Devoid..... what about
      Mind Circus.... sod it, how about the whole Intensify LP???

      It's been in my car radio along with Y4K (Koma & bones) for the last
      few weeks!!!