Re: [Hybrid] 2bad mice - bombscare

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
      It's on the vinyl of Y3K.

      You can buy it at http://www.distinctiverecords.com

      LP
      1 Sasha - Rabbitweed
      2 Lexi Love - I See You
      3 Timo Mass vs Ian Wilkie - Twin Town (General Midi Remix)
      4 BT - Fibonacci Sequence
      5 2 Bad Mice - Bombscare (Hybrid Remix)

      XLP
      1 Orbital - Nothing Left
      2 Way Out West - Enlightenment
      3 Solid Ground - Unknown Territory
      4 Anthony Rother - Redlight District
      5 Hybrid - Snyper (High Velocity Edit)
      6 Ashtrax - Digital Reason
    • PuckerLoop@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
        Thats a must buy, which mix is the Febanacci sequence coz I payed £15
        recently for a one-sided promo saying 'Featured on sasha GU' only its not
        the same version, it doesnt have the oldskool sounding riff after the 2nd
        break down which is my favorite bit:0(
        Fanx Nicole xx
      • Jason Fransella
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
          if you're looking for it on vinyl, you might look for the 2 bad mice vinyl
          single... there were a couple of other remixes done at the same time, if I
          recall correctly. the "tall paul compression" remix and a DJ Icee remix.