Adam Freeland - On Tour

  • neil mitchell-goodson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Anyone in the UK waiting for this release? Yeah, me too. Got it into my store on Friday - played it.....and the entire shipment of it is FAULTY! It only contains 4 tracks, unmixed at that. It's been re-pressed and should be in stores on Tuesday, so if you see it tomorrow and are tempted....check it out first and make sure it's not one of the 4 track ones!

      neil