da new kindda list 8)

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2001
      > Isn't it interesting how Ally mentioned a leather fetish, but still
      > hasn't posted her pic on the site. Keep 'em wanting more, eh Ally?

      LOL........I guess this is turning out to be a steaming sexy chat or
      somethin....HAHAHA
      yeah...I'm interested in that photo 2 /but I haven't posted mine, 'cauze I'm
      not Mr. prettyboy.../

      -still laughing-

      Roland

      --
      Szalacsi Roland [- roll-r@... -]
      Tel: +36 20 372 6329
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2001
        --- In HybridUK@y..., Roland <roll-r@c...> wrote:
        "but I haven't posted mine, 'cauze I'm not Mr. prettyboy..."

        Umm, have you seen the pics? You're in good company.