Tour Dates

  • keliher@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
      Has there been any revisions to the tour dates published on this
      board about a month ago. Can't believe they would skip San Francisco
      being that they are in LA Saturday, and a hour plane flight to SF to
      play at 1015 Folsom which is always hopping on Sundays. There are a
      hundreds of fans that would show up - Hybrid should know since they
      played there already two times. September 23rd sounds workable.

      Is this bullentin board the only source for concert dates?
      Distinctive has nothing about the tour on their web site except a
      review of the Florida show. Are any of these shows going to
      broadcasted/streamed. If so, is it going to be posted at the last
      minute, read about the day after and just feel pissed about missing
      the stream aka Kiss 100 show.
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
        I know that they have cancelled some dates so that they can get on
        with the new album.

        I'm not sure which dates though.

        I'll try to confirm.