Cat's Back

  • Garfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      Who - Assistant Moderator Garfield from NY.
      What - Back from a hiatus. Hello one and all, freshman and seniors.
      What - Just cleared 23 Posts or should I say Alan's Posts.
      Personal News - Possible position at a pretty big Record (vinyl)
      Company specializing in dance music.
      Who - Many thanks to Ally Cat who is the Cat's Meow for her patience
      and not sacking me.

      Q - WHO are HYBRIDUK MEMBERS in NY? I want to mobilize
      communications and commununity in the big city locally for events
      etc for now and in the future. Possible Hybrid land-based local
      force when album comes out, events, etc. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT GDREAMS
      WITH YOUR PHONE,OR JUST EMAIL ME. WOULD LOVE TO CHAT. MAYBE WE CAN HAVE TEA.

      Q - WHO IS GOING TO DC SEPT 14 TO "BUZZ" TO SEE HYBRID? EMAIL ME,
      LET'S SHOW UP AS A GROUP a la HYBRIDUK FAN CLUB WITH SOME HYBRIDUK
      SHIRTS MAYBE - HANDMADE OR FACTORY DIRECT.

      GOOD TO BE BACK.