The new WOW is Brillaint Brillaint Brillaint

  • breakbeatreveler
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2001
      had the singles, got the album, sweet jesus...it is
      godlike....aside from their released singles, the
      album is chock full of other potential singles.....now
      just have to see them perform the new 'un live and
      this year will be complete....
    • maksidrom@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31, 2001
        I like Starecase, but Hope have been promising the full length since
        last year... it was supposed to be this August according to the
        website just a couple of months ago and now March 2002? If they keep
        the same tracks it may lose its flavour by the time it comes out. I
        mean... First Floor Deadlock? Lost 22? The Other Side Of The Line? By
        the time it comes out it may be a case of "momentus has passus".
        Don't get me wrong - I love Starecase, but I don't understand when
        indie dance labels sit on stuff waiting till it picks up the hype.
        The one year delay definitely didn't do WOW any good...

        And bring on the James Holden full length already! I am tired of
        burning my own cdr's until the proper album comes out...

        cheer,
        maksidrom

        --- In HybridUK@y..., Arfie Mansfield <arfie@u...> wrote:
        > >And we'll have a 3 way dance between BT, Hybrid and Starecase.
        > >Why do they all insist on releasing albums at the same time?
        >
        > Ooh, a Starecase album at long last? Nice.
      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2001
          It may come before March, but definately 2002, it has tracks like
          Bitter Little Pill, See, Second Time, Stuck In The Middle plus a
          few other new ones.. as well as some of the old ones.

          --- In HybridUK@y..., Arfie Mansfield <arfie@u...> wrote:
          > >And we'll have a 3 way dance between BT, Hybrid and Starecase.
          > >Why do they all insist on releasing albums at the same time?
          >
          > Ooh, a Starecase album at long last? Nice.

          The Hybrid Discussion Group
          http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk
        • Antti Mutta
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2001
            Remix compilation/mix along the lines of Hybrid's Additional Prods & Remixes from Starecase would be great as well. Hope there's some chances for this as well.