Re: [Hybrid] Latest on the new album

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2001
      From: "Arfie Mansfield" <arfie@...>
      > >And we'll have a 3 way dance between BT, Hybrid and Starecase.
      > >Why do they all insist on releasing albums at the same time?
      >
      > Ooh, a Starecase album at long last? Nice.

      I think I'll start a fund for album purchase in March :-)

      BTW, anyone heard Starecase's mix of PVD's Vega? A lovely mix imo. I'm
      increasingly chucking a lot of Starecase into my mixes, in the right
      combinations they sound really great with Hybrid / WOW choons.

      --
      From Phil
      Currently dismembering hi-fi ... :-/
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31, 2001
        had the singles, got the album, sweet jesus...it is
        godlike....aside from their released singles, the
        album is chock full of other potential singles.....now
        just have to see them perform the new 'un live and
        this year will be complete....
      • maksidrom@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2001
          I like Starecase, but Hope have been promising the full length since
          last year... it was supposed to be this August according to the
          website just a couple of months ago and now March 2002? If they keep
          the same tracks it may lose its flavour by the time it comes out. I
          mean... First Floor Deadlock? Lost 22? The Other Side Of The Line? By
          the time it comes out it may be a case of "momentus has passus".
          Don't get me wrong - I love Starecase, but I don't understand when
          indie dance labels sit on stuff waiting till it picks up the hype.
          The one year delay definitely didn't do WOW any good...

          And bring on the James Holden full length already! I am tired of
          burning my own cdr's until the proper album comes out...

          cheer,
          maksidrom

          --- In HybridUK@y..., Arfie Mansfield <arfie@u...> wrote:
          > >And we'll have a 3 way dance between BT, Hybrid and Starecase.
          > >Why do they all insist on releasing albums at the same time?
          >
          > Ooh, a Starecase album at long last? Nice.
        • Simon Jones
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2 5:23 AM
            It may come before March, but definately 2002, it has tracks like
            Bitter Little Pill, See, Second Time, Stuck In The Middle plus a
            few other new ones.. as well as some of the old ones.

            --- In HybridUK@y..., Arfie Mansfield <arfie@u...> wrote:
            > >And we'll have a 3 way dance between BT, Hybrid and Starecase.
            > >Why do they all insist on releasing albums at the same time?
            >
            > Ooh, a Starecase album at long last? Nice.

            The Hybrid Discussion Group
            http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk
          • Antti Mutta
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2 10:30 PM
              Remix compilation/mix along the lines of Hybrid's Additional Prods & Remixes from Starecase would be great as well. Hope there's some chances for this as well.