Suspect Hybrid Mixes - Confirmed

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 6:41 AM
      Here we go....

      Foot Club - Loveboy
      This is a mix by Chris & Mike...but not as Hybrid.

      Megatronik - Belgium (Hybrid Remix)
      This is a Hybrid mix of one of Chris' favourite old school classics :)

      Uno Clio - Close To The Edge (Hybrid Remix)
      Hybrid old school podium bunny house music!

      Zero V.U. - Feels So Good (Hybrid Breakbeat Mix)
      Hybrid breakbeat podium bunny music!

      The following are NOT by our boys:

      Collage & Denine - Love Me Or Leave Me (Hybrid Club Mix)
      Collage & Denine - Love Me Or Leave Me (Hybrid Radio Edit)
      Deluxtra - Let There Be Love
      Harry Hard On - Hot N Bothered
      SMP - Born Of Science
      Underground Highschool / The Fonz - Happy Daze (Hybrid Remix)
    • Szalacsi Roland
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
        ally@... <ally@...> írta:

        > The following are NOT by our boys:
        >
        > Collage & Denine - Love Me Or Leave Me (Hybrid Club
        Mix)
        > Collage & Denine - Love Me Or Leave Me (Hybrid Radio
        Edit)
        > Deluxtra - Let There Be Love
        > Harry Hard On - Hot N Bothered
        > SMP - Born Of Science
        > Underground Highschool / The Fonz - Happy Daze (Hybrid
        Remix)

        Thanx 4 the info Ally....

        Roland