track confirmation...

  • Szalacsi Roland
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
      I know we can a discussion about track confirmation, so I
      checked MY have and don't have list and here are a few that
      I actually never heard of or is a bit dodgy...

      Can U guys confirm the tracks, which are real and which are
      not....

      Ally have U passed the tracklists of unconfirmed tracks
      Hybrid? /I guess that would be the easiest way 2 find out/

      Anyway I thing we should settle this track confirmation
      finally...

      So that everybody knows about the releases..

      Thanx 2 everyone on this list and ofcourse greets 2 Mike,
      Chris and Lee for creating many-many wonderfull tracks for
      us listeners and using their heart and soul to express
      their feeling through musical interpretation...

      I hope I'll see and meet them someday and can thank them
      in person :)

      Roland

      the tracks -which I'm not sure of-

      Blackout Gotta Have Hope (Hybrid's Power Cut Mix)
      Collage & Denine Love Me Or Leave Me (Hybrid Club Mix)
      Collage & Denine Love Me Or Leave Me (Hybrid Radio Edit)
      Deluxtra Let There Be Love
      Foot Club Loveboy ???
      Harry Hard On Hot N Bothered ???
      Megatronik Belgium Hybrid Remix ????
      Sasha / Phantom Beats Xpander / Don't Care Hybrid
      Bootleg ???
      SMP Born Of Science ???
      Underground Highschool / The Fonz Happy Daze (Hybrid
      Remix) ???
      Uno Clio Close To The Edge (Hybrid Remix) ???
      Zero V.U. Feels So Good (Hybrid Breakbeat Mix)