RE: Euro 2000

  • aras
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2000
      Reply to: RE: Euro 2000

      >Also, on a totally different subject, is anyone going to Euro 2000?

      Not me - but I live right around the corner from the Amsterdam Arena
      stadium! So watch out for any "bird's eye" camera shots - if I see any
      choppers passing by overhead I'll try using one of those Kid 2000 records as a
      "killer frisbee" ;)

      I can promise new reviews with RealAudio coming on Breaksworld.com this
      weekend, including 'Superfly' by Elektrotek (a side project of Mike
      Truman's apparently) which finally came in this morn.

      Have a great weekend!
      Aras

      aras@...
      http://www.breaksworld.com/