Re: [HybridUK] Re: Question

  • alan.szymkowiak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2000
      Well, technically 4/4 is the time signature that most dance music is written
      in ( i.e. house, breaks, trance, etc. ). But what David is referring to is
      the fact that all of Hybrid's "Echoplex" mixes have a 4/4 kick drum pattern
      or a "four on the floor" as it's typically called ( which I agree is
      probably what defines those mixes ).

      - alan.