Re: [HybridUK] Re: Mo charts

  • peak@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2000
      There are two new mixes of "Raincry" slated to be
      released, one is by an as-of-yet unannounced big name
      artist and the other is a Nick Warren VS Starecase
      Jackdraw mix ( I guess they enjoyed reworking "Hale
      Bopp" together ). Dorigen announced the release of this
      record some time back, but I can't remember the
      prospective date off the top of my head. I probably have
      it at home, so I'll check and reply back if I do.
      As for the label itself, it's an absolute monster.
      Their latest release by Wavehead is a tribal stormer,
      somewhat along the lines of Tilt's "36" - and a definite
      must have for progressive DJs. They've also lined up a
      new track by an artist whose name escapes me at the
      moment, but the song itself is called "No Beast So
      Fierce" and it features mixes by the recently acclaimed
      prog houser Moonface and the one and only, KOMA + BONES
      ( damn skippy! ).

      - alan.

      his name was vince wrote:

      > Please (and this goes for anyone) let us know if
      > you discover who remixed the classic "Raincry."
      >
      > In the meantime, I'll keep my eyes peeled for promo releases/release dates.
    • Vince H.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2000
        That's great news, it should be a stormer!  Please report back w/ a date if you discover it.

        his name was vince wrote:

        > Please (and this goes for anyone) let us know if
        > you discover who remixed the classic "Raincry."
        >
        > In the meantime, I'll keep my eyes peeled for promo releases/release dates.

                          USEFUL LINKS

        Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
        http://www.distinctiverecords.com

        Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists

        Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads more.
        http://www.breaksworld.com/