Re: [HybridUK] Re: Mo charts

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2000
      Thanks for tracking down that info, Aras!

      I hope there are some semi-widely available promos released of the 2 Bad Mice and FSOL Remixes, as I'm a DJ and would love to add them to my sets.  Distinctive sure was quick to release Y3K, part 2!  I guess they found a cash cow. ;)

      Dorigen also released an excellent STARECASE remix of God Within's "Phoenix" late '99/early 2000.  I have a hunch this will be a future single of theirs...I'm in the states, and since I paid import price for it, I'm 99% sure that it's a UK-based label...Please (and this goes for anyone) let us know if you discover who remixed the classic "Raincry."

      In the meantime, I'll keep my eyes peeled for promo releases/release dates.

      Vince H.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2000
        There are two new mixes of "Raincry" slated to be
        released, one is by an as-of-yet unannounced big name
        artist and the other is a Nick Warren VS Starecase
        Jackdraw mix ( I guess they enjoyed reworking "Hale
        Bopp" together ). Dorigen announced the release of this
        record some time back, but I can't remember the
        prospective date off the top of my head. I probably have
        it at home, so I'll check and reply back if I do.
        As for the label itself, it's an absolute monster.
        Their latest release by Wavehead is a tribal stormer,
        somewhat along the lines of Tilt's "36" - and a definite
        must have for progressive DJs. They've also lined up a
        new track by an artist whose name escapes me at the
        moment, but the song itself is called "No Beast So
        Fierce" and it features mixes by the recently acclaimed
        prog houser Moonface and the one and only, KOMA + BONES
        ( damn skippy! ).

        - alan.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2000
          That's great news, it should be a stormer!  Please report back w/ a date if you discover it.