Re: Mo charts

  • aras
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
      Reply to: Re: Mo charts

      > Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:54:23 -0500
      > From: "Vince H." <vinnie970@...>
      >Subject: Re: Mo charts
      >
      >2 Bad Mice, God Within (aka Hardkiss)?! When can the unconnected public

      >see these beauties?! Any more info!?

      OK this is what I've found out:

      The Hybrid remix of 2 Bad Mice - Bombscare will be featured on the sequel
      to the "Y3K" compilation, which will be out in August on, where else,
      Dist'inctive Records.

      The Hybrid remix of FSOL - Papua New Guinea was something they produced
      especially for their Radio One Essential Mix, but everybody loves it so
      much that it'll probably be released, most likely it'll end up on Lee
      Burridge's forthcoming Tyrant album (I don't have a release date for that yet).

      I have no info on the new mixes of God Within - Raincry (another one of
      my all-time faves!!). The label (Dorigen) is in the USA, if memory serves
      me they also released new mixes of Cotton Club - "Nu Jack" recently. Anyone
      know more???

      bye
      Aras
      aras@...