Question

  • Ahmad Hutasuhut
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2000
      Does anyone know what the basic theme is in every Hybrid "Echoplex"
      mix?
    • Ahmad Hutasuhut
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 23, 2000
        Hi, this is a bit off topic but it does concern breaks. i heard this
        really wicked track recently. Very unique because it starts with
        this Japanese (?) woman talking at the beginning before the actual
        beat starts. Does anyone out there know what song this is?
      • Da Jungrrl
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2000
          Does anyone have any information about Hybrid and Moby playing in Delray?
          (in Florida...) Date Cost etc....

          my biggest question tho is if anyone knows if they're confirmed for Zenfest
          in Miami this year?

          *I don't know how anyone would know.... but i really want the info! They're
          the only reason i want to go to Zen and i don't want to waste my money if
          they're not confirmed.....

          Thanks :o)

          ~*Kc*~
        • Arfie Mansfield
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 11, 2000
            http://www.mobyonline.com/nonflash/center_gigs.html

            --
            Arfie Mansfield -- [O Euchari, in lecto via ambulasti]

            http://arfiem.com/
            http://members.tripod.co.uk/arfiem/index2.htm (w/o javascript)
          • Brett Ehlin
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 11, 2000
              Ok, I've heard this but who knows if it's true, it's really hard to get confirmations on anything in this state. They were supposed to play the Autumn Fest 2000 in Tampa, but that never even happened.
              I've heard talk of Hybrid being at the Groove @ City Walk in Orlando on Nov. 26. If anyone has heard of anything about this date please let me know. I am anxiously awaiting another Hybrid live show, been almost 2 years since the Ultra Beach fest in Miami. First time I'd heard them and only time i've seen them, but I can't seem to get enough of my daily dose..... WE NEED HYBRID IN FLORIDA!!!
              Does anyone have any information about Hybrid and Moby playing in Delray?
              (in Florida...) Date Cost etc....

              my biggest question tho is if anyone knows if they're confirmed for Zenfest
              in Miami this year?

              *I don't know how anyone would know.... but i really want the info! They're
              the only reason i want to go to Zen and i don't want to waste my money if
              they're not confirmed.....

              Thanks :o)

              ~*Kc*~

                                USEFUL LINKS

              Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
              http://www.distinctiverecords.com

              Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists

              Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads more.
              http://www.breaksworld.com/

            • Ally Shuttleworth
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 12, 2000
                Come to England mate :o)

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 15, 2000
                  at the groove??? I'm so there, I saw them there last year when they played
                  there, I just can't get enough hybrid, peace, Chris
                • Nordcore37@hotmail.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 15, 2001
                    I recently got a "Live In Atlanta (02-17-00)" Mix, it's an excedingly
                    low quality recording, broken into 2 34min parts, and the second part
                    starts off with what is, 99% positive, the Hybrid Remix of "Clubbed 2
                    Death" by Rob. D. - any information on this - a real release coming
                    up, or just someone else who has heard it...

                    Nordcore