Re: [HybridUK] New BT single

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2000
      Yep - 'Dreaming' is a very very good tune, well worth purchasing.

      I'm very glad he's decided to release it.
    • Stuart Bruce
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
        Incidentally, in keeping with the fact that all sorts of bands around
        here have eGroups discussion lists with more or less the same people on
        each... there's a BT discussion list, which I didn't start but I seem to
        be the only active person on at the moment...

        http://www.egroups.com/groups/bt-list/ (I think)

        Stuart.

        --
        Stuart Bruce