Hooray.. I can access the Hybrid MoS set.

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2000
      Sorry, I just had to say, after returning to college for exams, that the
      access from college is now working, and I can chill out big time. It
      is timeless beauty that set, shame I can't access MP3's!

      Oh well.

      Jits.

      "The higher you climb, the more people who
      want to see you dead." That's I found out
      Jitesh_Mistry@...