About remixes...

  • Szalacsi Roland
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8 11:47 PM
      About remixes...

      Uno Clio - Close To The Edge (Hybrid Remix)
      Megatronik - Belgium (Hybrid Remix)

      How about

      Foot Club - Loveboy
      Harry Hard On - Hot N Bothered

      Has anyone have any info regarding the following?

      Jennifer McCrae - Do Anything Mike Truman Edit 3:44
      Mike Truman Remix 9:12

      Blackout - Gotta Have Hope Truman & Wolff Power-Cut Mix 6:21

      Does anybody have a tracklist of Hybrid live @ Labyrith???

      I just got my hands on a new track track from the guys
      /at least it is new from me/

      James & Truman - Hear me (Hybrid vocal mix)

      I love it, though it was a bit strange for the first 15
      seconds, then as I listened it more and more it came out
      to be nice piece of work. I've heard that it might have
      another version,
      can anyone confirm this?

      ********************Other*************
      A new Sarah McLachlan remix CD is due to be out soon
      /or maybe it is out now? dunno 4 sure/

      It has some great remixes from BT, Fade and if I'm correct
      also from Hybrid as well.
      I only know 2 tracks, which are as follows:

      Sarah McLachlan - Hold on (BT mix)
      Sarah McLachlan - Plenty (Fade mix)

      Both are great mixes and worth listening 2. I really love
      the BT mix....

      Sorry but I don't have any info
      'bout the Hybrid version....

      /////
      ( O O )
      @ Roland
      ---
      ----------oOOo-----oOOo-----------
    • Szalacsi Roland
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9 12:38 AM
        Back 2 da Sarah McLAchlan Cd.....
        there will be a "Fear" Hybrid's Super Collider Mix, and
        maybe a Hybid Dub version....

        Thanx 4 the indo Dudagruv........ :-)

        Roland
      • Davin Greenwell
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 9 6:13 PM
          On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Szalacsi Roland wrote:

          > James & Truman - Hear me (Hybrid vocal mix)

          Ah,
          I have the vinyl.

          There's the original, and the dub. Hybrid nowhere to be found .. but
          Truman is, of course, Mike Truman ala Hybrid.

          The dub of Sarah McLachlan - Fear is called Hybrid's Loathing Dub.
          Apparently quite good. :)

          --
          (dj) arizona
          davin greenwell
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 19 3:25 PM

            Have you heard from them? I was wondering if you could use your charm
            to get them to provide a definitive list of all of them - or perhaps
            that's asking too much... ?

            Cheers
            DavidN

          • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 20 1:35 AM
              I haven't asked yet, to be honest - I was waiting to get a full list
              from you peeps of suspect mixes. I only have a few.

              I'll take a look at which ones I've got and list them - to check you
              don't have any more.

              I don't think Mike or Chris will have chance to look at the full list
              in detail....but I'll try to remember to print it out and get them to
              look at it next time I see them.

              Ally