Re: [Hybrid] DanceAid cancelled

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2001
      On Wed 08 Aug, ally@... wrote:
      > I can't convey how disapointed I am about this.
      >
      > I haven't seen Way Out West live before and Mike & Chris would have
      > been DJing too.

      Not to mention that it would have been *right* on your doorstep, more or
      less, -ish sort of..

      > B@s%@$d.

      The way my mail program works, that shows up as an e-mail address.

      > I've heard that the problem is that Leeds Council haven't granted the
      > license. That's not been confirmed officially though.

      Ahh, the curse of the Love Parade.

      In that acse, I wonder if thre's a chance that any of the acts or DJs
      due to play might quickly reschedule something else in the Leeds area
      for the same day? Seems unlikely I suppose.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...