Hybrid-group.co.uk Updates

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2001
      I've updated a few sections of the www.hybrid-group.co.uk site:

      Look -- The new Hybrid logo is now on the site

      Links -- I've added a few, but lost a few too...as I accidentally reverted
      to an old version of the page and lost the latest one (doh!). So if you had
      a link to your site on there, please mail me and I'll re-add it.

      Articles -- Same as above, I lost LOADS. I wasn't amused - I've re-added
      some, but there's a lot more to put back.

      Members -- There's some new faces on there :)

      New Section: Discography -- When we were talking about the number of remixes
      that Hybrid have done (over 90), Jon Abbott kindly sent a big list of them.
      It's taken me a while to get around to putting it on the site so everyone
      (incl. non-members) could view it and use it as a reference guide. There's
      also original productions on there.
      I felt the site needed this section....Devon's remixology still remains the
      best! :)
      There's quite a few original productions that I'm missing (e.g. Hybrid
      remixes of their own tunes) - I listed the ones off the top of my head, and
      hoped you guys could help me with the rest! Mail me (privately) with any
      additions / corrections.

      There's going to be a few more sections added to the site - it's a long way
      from where I want it, but it's getting better :)

      Thanks everyone - hope you're all well...

      Ally
    • krip420@iwon.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2001
        Great job Ally !!

        Peace !
        Jose

        >I've updated a few sections of the www.hybrid-group.co.uk site:

        <snip>
      • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 17, 2001
          I've updated the tracklistings & articles pages and also added a pic
          of
          myself in the members section.
          Don't get all excited, it's the one of my chest! ;-)

          Ally
          http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 18, 2001
            --- In HybridUK@y..., "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
            "Don't get all excited, it's the one of my chest! ;-)"

            Isn't that the reason to get excited?:-Þ