Jon of the Pleased Wimmin

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 10:51 AM
      I've just started listening to Erasure's "Don't Say Your Love Is Killing
      Me"- specifically, the Jon Pleased Wimmin Flashback dub. Sweet electro
      dub.

      And I noticed that in the credits, it says "Programmed by Nick Muir.
      Remix engineered by Mike Truman at State 51". I'm assuming that those
      are Mr. Bedrock and Mr. Hybrid respectively.

      Sorry if this is old news, but are there more tracks programmed by Muir
      & engineered by Truman, masquerading under other names (such as as a Jon
      Pleased Wimmin mix)? It doesn't sound particularly Hybrid-like nor
      Bedrock-like, but it's slick enough to make it worth checking out.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...