FW: Way Out West 'Intensify'

  • krip420@iwon.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 1:37 PM
      Damn I wish I could teleport my self to these clubs on certain nights !!
      Peace !
      Jose

      Date: 3 Aug 2001 17:03:18 -0000
      Subject: Way Out West 'Intensify'
      Distinct'ive Despatch - http://www.distinctiverecords.com

      Hello and welcome to the Distinct’ive Despatch.

      This Monday sees the mighty WAY OUT WEST return to the record shop racks with their first single ‘Intensify’, taken from their forthcoming album of the same name. Featuring the hypnotic vocal of Ally Kennen, ‘Intensify’ stormed to the top of the Buzz and Coolcuts Charts as well as being Seb Fontaine’s Floorfiller No.1. ‘Intensify’ comes in two parts with the driving progressive rhythms of part 1 blowing club sound systems around the country and the more subtle part 2 offering a more chilled version served over warm breaks. Remixes come courtesy of Peace Division, Jay Welsh and PMT which cover the entire spectrum, ranging from the dark, twisted sounds of Peace Division, an excellent progressive monster from Jay and a heavy breaks mix PMT.

      For those of you that didn’t make it down to Bedrock last night, you may have saved yourself from a hangover but you missed an absolutely cracking night. In the main room Distinct’ive’s John Creamer took to the helm and whipped the crowd into a frenzy before the main man John Digweed mixed up a storm right through to the early hours. In the backroom Y4K’s Koma & Bones rocked it, playing some nasty breaks that had everyone jumping to the dark basslines.

      You can catch Koma & Bones on Kiss 100 at 2:00a.m tonight and John Creamer will be playing a guest spot on Tall Paul’s show this Saturday (9 – 11) again on Kiss 100 but the show will be syndicated out to the following stations - Radio City 96.7, Aire FM, Viking FM, Key 103, Metro Radio, Rock FM, TFM and Hallam FM. Alternatively you can log on to www.kissonline.co.uk to here all the action.

      That’s all for now but stay tuned for more information.

      The Distinct’ive Crew!