FW: Bedrock Bugle

  • krip420@iwon.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      DJ Hyper .. Koma & Bones .. John Creamer .. Digweed 4hr set .. sounds good
      to me .
      Too bad I live in da US.
      Anyone going to this ?

      Peace !
      Jose
      ---------------
      Bedrock@Heaven Thursday 2nd AUGUST 2001 9pm - 3 am

      MAIN ROOM: John Digweed (4 hour set)
      Phil Thompson
      Special guest
      John Creamer (NYC,USA)

      STAR BAR: PuSH Recordings
      Terminalhead Sound System
      NightNurse
      DJ Hyper
      Special Guests
      Koma & Bones

      A d m i s s i o n
      At door
      £7 or £6 with this e-flyer (or NUS card) b4 11pm, more after
      Members
      £5 before 11pm (come to the front of the queue)
      Members don't forget your card.

      A d d r e s s
      Heaven
      Villiers St, Charing Cross, London WC2