Sinequanon - Version without Vocals?

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      I got the following message from a Hybrid fan, it came through the
      Hybrid-group.co.uk site.

      Can any of you provide any answers? I must admit, I'd really like to
      know this too! Thanks.

      "Please can you help i have been trying to find for a while the
      sinequuon trck but without the lyrics, Gilles Peterson played it ages
      ago anf called it slow funk, do you know where i can get a copy...
      PLEASE HELP.. its a great track.. many thanks"