Enter The Monk Hybrid Mixes Promo (was: re: Studio Mix @ Radio 1...)

  • Philip Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
      --- Alan Duval <propellerheadcase@...> wrote:
      > "(or the Enter The Monk Hybrid mixes promo)."
      >
      > I must have this! Anyone seen it? I have the
      > standard single (I do
      > like the original track) but I soooo want a
      > LEGITIMATE copy of the
      > Hybrid and Freq-Nasty mixes.

      I have one of the Slagger CD singles (I reason that
      two were released as mine is labelled 'CD2 2') which
      has the original version of Slagger and the FreQ Nasty
      and Hybrid Electrotek Club mixes of Enter The Monk.
      The release vinyl I've got has a Terminalheadz mix of
      Slagger and the Electrotek Club Mix is about a minute
      longer than on the CD (the Freq Nasty mix is the same
      I think). The Hybrid mixes promo has the Electrotek
      Club and Dub mixes, the Electrotek Club mix on the
      promo vinyl being the same as the one on the release
      vinyl.

      AFAIK the Hybrid mixes promo is still available from
      Replay Records (www.replayrecords.com), however the
      release items I've got both came from Tower Records
      (the CD single from one of my highly successful 99p
      single trawls, and the vinyl from the big store at
      Picadilly Circus), so their availability may be
      somewhat stunted.

      --
      From Phil