Re: [Hybrid] [Majorly OT] Hurrah for me!!

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2001
      "Yes...congrats Jitesh :)" Second that, for sure - enjoy it!

      I think Alice Cooper said it best... ...if you know what I mean.

      "dev0n (just turned 22 last week!)" Belated congrats to you, too,
      then.

      "Ally (who's not telling you how old she is)" How young, surely,
      Ally, not how old:D

      Cheerz, to all

      Alan (Turned 28 two months ago and managed to keep it pretty quiet:p)
    • krip420@iwon.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2001
        >But would you say something like that in person? ;P

        Is a pigs ass pork ? Does a bear s**t in da woods ?
        ~ Hell yes, with out a doubt ! ~ :-/

        Peace !
        Jose