RE: [HybridUK] Hybrid @ Homelands

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2000
      On Wed 31 May, Andrew J Cowell wrote:
      > > Jacques du Cont also played well (who's he?).
      >
      > Isn't he part of Les Rhythms Digitalis (sp)? The name
      > is familiar.

      Very off-topic, but Jacques Le Cont _is_ Les Rhythmes Digitales (both
      spelt correctly according to the CD in front of me...). The most recent
      album is a nice enough listen, but it sounds more like the Bloodhound
      Gang than like Hybrid. He's a big fan of everything 1980s but don't hold
      that against him... :-)

      Anyone on this list thinking of going to Glastonbury?

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2000
        >Very off-topic, but Jacques Le Cont _is_ Les Rhythmes Digitales (both
        >spelt correctly according to the CD in front of me...). The most recent
        >album is a nice enough listen, but it sounds more like the Bloodhound
        >Gang than like Hybrid.

        No, sorry...didn't mean he sound anything like Hybrid....he was good though :o)