[Majorly OT] Hurrah for me!!

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 12:58 AM
      Hey y'all,

      Today is the first day of my adulthood, which means I'm 18! I would just
      like to say thanks to all of you for being nice ('cept maybe Arfie) to me,
      and I unreservedly apologise to any people who I may have stepped on their
      toes, whilst I was still a minor.

      Finally, I would like to thank Hybrid and my sister. To Hybrid for makeing
      all those wicked tunes and remixes, and to my sister for buying Hybrid's
      album for me last year and this year.

      Man, I can't believe that I'm 18, I don't know what to think...

      Later,
      Jits.
    • krip420@iwon.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25 6:58 AM
        >Today is the first day of my adulthood, which means I'm 18!

        Happy B'day m8 !!

        >like to say thanks to all of you for being nice ('cept maybe Arfie)

        Arfie was not nice !! I would'nt believe that for one second.
        - lol - when pigs fly.

        Anyways, 18 is a fun age, what isn't fun is what comes between 18 and 21
        if you live in the States. 19 and 20 you can still do the same things you
        could when you're 18, at 21 you can drink alcohol, then 22 to 24 same things
        as when you were 21, then 25 you car insurance goes down and you can rent
        a car as well. Then you got untill you retire and when you get to 65 you
        can collect Social Security !!
        Ain't life grand !
        I need musik and sex to get my life situations to go a bit smoother.
        Anyways, enjoy life, go get laid and don't take it too seriously, it goes
        by faster than you think.

        Peace !
        Jose