Re: [Hybrid] Ren[n]ie Pilgrem

  • Arfie Mansfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 9:12 AM
      >For thos who are fans of Renie ...
      >
      >VA-Rennie Pilgrem Presents Tcr - Rennie Pilgrem Presents Tcr 50 $17.49

      It's not actually mixed by Rennie, though.
    • krip420@iwon.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 7:56 AM
        Yea .. I heard ... I also already heard it's been out in the UK for a few
        weeks or so .... *feelin dumb* But I did hear that it is really good.
        Peace !
        Jose

        @@@@@@@@
        \ ___ ___ /
        | | O| | | |
        \\__/ / \O_/ /
        | /_ | \
        \ ______/ \
        l_l_l_l_l/ /
        \____/\

        I'm So Confused

        >>VA-Rennie Pilgrem Presents Tcr - Rennie Pilgrem Presents Tcr 50 $17.49
        >
        > It's not actually mixed by Rennie, though.

        >The Hybrid Discussion Group
        >http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk

        Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
        here now for your "Thank You" gift:
        http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=20157