Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid (DJ set) Icon Nightclub (Florida)

  • Chris McCallum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
      Well I've seen hybrid live in florida three times now. It would be really
      funny if George Acosta showed up a week early on accident. Then Mike and
      Rich could kick his ass for that incident last year at ultra. peace, Chris
    • D.J. Shaman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
        I guess I'm out of the loop. Can I ask what the "incident" was between
        Hybrid and George Acosta? I dig on Acosta's tracks, everyone here
        seems to hate him ;-)

        Baked, Not Fried,
        Shaman