Hybrid (DJ set) Icon Nightclub (Florida)

  • krip420@iwon.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      For those who live in Florida or will be in the Central Florida area in
      about 3 weeks, you'll be happy to know that now Mike Truman & Rich Ford
      of Distinct'ive have rescheduled their show (DJ set) & will be appearing
      @ Club Icons in Downtown Orlando, Fl. on Friday, July 20th.
      I spoke to Helen @ Balance Promote & she assured me that all USA work permits
      are sorted (this is the reason the show was cancelled back in June) & the
      show will go on.
      Below there should be a link that takes you to the Icon nightclub web page
      of Special events.
      Note that Nick Warren will also be there 1 week before Hybrid & "maybe",
      just maybe with some luck if he's not busy or something he'll show up since
      WOW just recently signed with Distinct'ive. *fingers crossed*
      A few days later Goerge Acosta will be there as well.
      I hope to see you all there.
      Hybrid does not come to Florida often (that I know of), I hope you all come
      out.

      Ally - Do you have my pic up on the web site yet ? ;-)

      Peace !
      Jose

      http://www.icon-nightclub.com/special_events.htm