Re: [Hybrid] OT: TCM - Tweekend

  • stuart.bruce@aardman.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
      HybridUK@yahoogroups.com writes:
      >I've heard a few tracks off of TCM's new album, "Tweekend"
      >and it's pretty amazing. It's coming out on July 31st and I'll be one
      >of the first to be picking it up.

      Does anyone know for sure yet whether Mike Truman has any production
      credit for the "Tweekend" album itself, or whether he was just involved in
      remixing "Name of the Game"?

      Stuart.
    • Davin Greenwell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
        First listen today .. all I gotta say is this:

        I must hear that bassline on a big system.

        ;)

        z0na
        --
        (dj) arizona
        davin greenwell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
          > First listen today .. all I gotta say is this:
          >
          > I must hear that bassline on a big system.

          I heard it at Cream - it rocked! :)