OT: TCM - Tweekend

  • chrismoore94117@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hey there,

      I just saw a Crystal Method post, so I thought I'd put in my two
      cents. I've heard a few tracks off of TCM's new album, "Tweekend"
      and it's pretty amazing. It's coming out on July 31st and I'll be one
      of the first to be picking it up.

      Peace,
      Chris
    • stuart.bruce@aardman.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
        HybridUK@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >I've heard a few tracks off of TCM's new album, "Tweekend"
        >and it's pretty amazing. It's coming out on July 31st and I'll be one
        >of the first to be picking it up.

        Does anyone know for sure yet whether Mike Truman has any production
        credit for the "Tweekend" album itself, or whether he was just involved in
        remixing "Name of the Game"?

        Stuart.
      • Davin Greenwell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
          First listen today .. all I gotta say is this:

          I must hear that bassline on a big system.

          ;)

          z0na
          --
          (dj) arizona
          davin greenwell
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
            > First listen today .. all I gotta say is this:
            >
            > I must hear that bassline on a big system.

            I heard it at Cream - it rocked! :)