Calling all Hybrid/Breakbeat fans !!!

  • David Pauls
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2000
      Hey all ...

      I'm fairly new here, but have been around for a long time (Ever since before Kill City & Altitude were released =) ).  (And yes, I like experiment IV) =)  Anyways, I invite you all to come check out my web page, where I have almost my whole electronic music collection sorted and listed.  Points of interest include Hybrid, BT, Way out West, Starecase, Blue Amazon, Breakbeats in general, as well as some decent house. (Never thought I'd hear those two words in the same sentence =) ) ... I've even thrown up a couple goodies for you to download for yourself, and hopefully expand your horizons, but you will have to go check it out to see what I mean.
      Sorry for the shotty service provider, but hey, it's free.  I am not making any money from anyone visiting the site either.  I provide it solely as a reference and a resource for all of you.  I just updated it today, so go to it!

      Hop to the music section, or check out the other misc. stuff at the bottom.

      Feel free to contact me at dpauls@... or ICQ UIN# 32721770

      Cheers !!!
      Big Dave