Re: [Hybrid] My new hybrid site...

  • Philip Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
      > Heres the URL
      > http:/www.geocities.com/portisfreak2001/hindex.htm
      >
      > Tell me what you think

      Um, from what I can see, OK. A few points tho:

      1) Your URL is borken, as are some of the links on the
      page.
      2) Don't do text in graphics files, it is incredibly
      inefficient and very annoying as it takes much longer
      to load (especially if, like me you still use
      near-obselete technology, like a modem). Proper html
      and style sheets should be able to achieve the
      appropriate effects.

      Other than that, looks good so far :-)

      --
      From Phil
    • allanyork@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2001
        Thanks for the advice. I've gotten the page fixed so the text is actually
        text, not images.

        - Allan