My new hybrid site...

  • allanyork@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
      I don't know if this is considered appropriate for this list (some lists hate
      website  plugs), but I gotten some of the main sections of Hybrid site done.
      I've been a Hybrid fan since Symphony appeared on Sasha and Digweed's mix CD.
      Heres the URL

      http:/www.geocities.com/portisfreak2001/hindex.htm

      Tell me what you think, and please leave messages at the message board. I'd
      hopefully like the message board to be as active as the one on
      www.bt-network.org.

      - Allan
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
        > http:/www.geocities.com/portisfreak2001/hindex.htm

        That URL didn't work Allan, but...

        http:/www.geocities.com/portisfreak2001/

        ...does.

        Some of the links seemed to be broken. I'll add it to the links
        section of www.hybrid-group.co.uk

        Ally
      • Alan Duval
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
          You'll find that:

          http:/www.geocities.com/portisfreak2001/

          works.

          Oh, and the message-board link wasn't active when I went in:-o

          > http:/www.geocities.com/portisfreak2001/hindex.htm
          >
          > Tell me what you think, and please leave messages at the message
          board. I'd
          > hopefully like the message board to be as active as the one on
          > www.bt-network.org.
        • Philip Stewart
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
            > Heres the URL
            > http:/www.geocities.com/portisfreak2001/hindex.htm
            >
            > Tell me what you think

            Um, from what I can see, OK. A few points tho:

            1) Your URL is borken, as are some of the links on the
            page.
            2) Don't do text in graphics files, it is incredibly
            inefficient and very annoying as it takes much longer
            to load (especially if, like me you still use
            near-obselete technology, like a modem). Proper html
            and style sheets should be able to achieve the
            appropriate effects.

            Other than that, looks good so far :-)

            --
            From Phil
          • allanyork@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2001
              Thanks for the advice. I've gotten the page fixed so the text is actually
              text, not images.

              - Allan