A tiny little help please...

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Could somebody please give me the full details (catalogue no, label) for
      the following:?

      Hybrid - Remix and Additional Production by
      Plump DJs - A Plump Night Out

      These are just the details I need to give my sister in order to get these
      for
      the almight great day of the 25th of this month, when I can go buy alcohol
      and do other great things. Also, I get to continue my streak of albums
      I've got
      that I didn't buy. heheh/

      Thanx,
      Jits.