Re: [Hybrid] Full Version of Hybrid Chart on Breaksworld (long post)

  • krip420@iwon.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2001
      >A note to all you Hybrid fans who haven't heard Max's stuff yet... GO FIND
      >SOME. :) His DJ sets are particularily stunning as well.. if you can find
      >"Cream", grab it. Good good stuff.
      >
      >- dev0n

      Also BUY Max Graham's - Transport - Distinct'ive - EsSeNtIaL !!
      CD1 - Vernons Wonderland (Hybrid Matrix Dub) - sweet !! ... followed by
      Max's "Tell you" - ==0)

      CD2 - Hybrid - High Life (Live version)

      Just BUY the damm thang !! It's brilliant.

      Peace !
      Jose

      Ally - Did you get my pic jpg. ???
    • Davin Greenwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2001
        > Max Graham is my hero. Haven't heard this track yet, but even without
        > hearing it I can pretty much promise that it does f**king rock. :) A
        > note to all you Hybrid fans who haven't heard Max's stuff yet... GO FIND
        > SOME. :) His DJ sets are particularily stunning as well.. if you can
        > find "Cream", grab it. Good good stuff.

        Note:

        Max is a big fan of Hybrid and as such there is some hybrid-ish influence
        in his productions. Though, really, Max's productions are rather unique
        and don't sound like anything else.

        Max has done a load of stuff:
        Max Graham vs. Starecase - Love The Bomb, Airtight, Yaletown, Shoreline,
        Falling (or something), Skyline, Barnone, Tell You, and there's a few more
        on the way, including the massive Sepia.

        Also look for his latest remix of Nettwerk Recordings.. Conjure 1's
        "Redemption." The original is somewhat Delerium like (if you don't know
        what Delerium normally sounds like without the remixes, they're slower,
        more enigma-like, usually with some sort of breathy female vocals.)

        Um,
        that is all :)
        --
        (dj) arizona