RE: Re: [Hybrid] Re: Its not mine,honest!!!

  • Stu Bruise
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 29, 2001
      On 28 Jun 2001, at 7:16, Jitesh Mistry wrote:

      > Anybody know any decent places in Manchester where I can buy records?

      Vinyl Exchange; that's where I spent all my student money ;) It's
      just off Picadilly (down the street with Nobles' Amusements on the
      corner) and they have loads of promos and stuff in there at decent
      prices. You've also got Picadilly Records near there, which sells
      mostly indie and stuff (but with a nicely-stocked dance vinyl
      selection) and Eastern Bloc too

      ~~stu.