Re: [Hybrid] Full Version of Hybrid Chart on Breaksworld (long post)

  • Devon Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2001
      On Thu, 28 June 2001, krip420@... wrote:
      > Max Graham - Tell You (Hope CD-R) Apparently this is the Canadian ber producer's
      > second track. A euphoric poly synth riff tears heads off at 50 meters and
      > shows how stadium house should be done. Absolutely f@*king brilliant.
      > ~ THIS SONG F**KING ROCKS !!

      Max Graham is my hero. Haven't heard this track yet, but even without hearing it I can pretty much promise that it does f**king rock. :)

      A note to all you Hybrid fans who haven't heard Max's stuff yet... GO FIND SOME. :) His DJ sets are particularily stunning as well.. if you can find "Cream", grab it. Good good stuff.

      - dev0n
      - www.dev0n.com/hybrid/
    • krip420@iwon.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2001
        >A note to all you Hybrid fans who haven't heard Max's stuff yet... GO FIND
        >SOME. :) His DJ sets are particularily stunning as well.. if you can find
        >"Cream", grab it. Good good stuff.
        >
        >- dev0n

        Also BUY Max Graham's - Transport - Distinct'ive - EsSeNtIaL !!
        CD1 - Vernons Wonderland (Hybrid Matrix Dub) - sweet !! ... followed by
        Max's "Tell you" - ==0)

        CD2 - Hybrid - High Life (Live version)

        Just BUY the damm thang !! It's brilliant.

        Peace !
        Jose

        Ally - Did you get my pic jpg. ???
      • Davin Greenwell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2001
          > Max Graham is my hero. Haven't heard this track yet, but even without
          > hearing it I can pretty much promise that it does f**king rock. :) A
          > note to all you Hybrid fans who haven't heard Max's stuff yet... GO FIND
          > SOME. :) His DJ sets are particularily stunning as well.. if you can
          > find "Cream", grab it. Good good stuff.

          Note:

          Max is a big fan of Hybrid and as such there is some hybrid-ish influence
          in his productions. Though, really, Max's productions are rather unique
          and don't sound like anything else.

          Max has done a load of stuff:
          Max Graham vs. Starecase - Love The Bomb, Airtight, Yaletown, Shoreline,
          Falling (or something), Skyline, Barnone, Tell You, and there's a few more
          on the way, including the massive Sepia.

          Also look for his latest remix of Nettwerk Recordings.. Conjure 1's
          "Redemption." The original is somewhat Delerium like (if you don't know
          what Delerium normally sounds like without the remixes, they're slower,
          more enigma-like, usually with some sort of breathy female vocals.)

          Um,
          that is all :)
          --
          (dj) arizona