hey hey

  • neil mitchell-goodson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2001
      hello,
      My name is neil and I'm very new to the group so please be nice to me. I've been reading all the mails for about a week and I thought it's about time I made myself known.

      I won't bore you with personal details, suffice to say I've been into Hybrid for about a year, and through them got into progressive breaks artists like BT, Rennie Pilgrem, virtually anything on Botchit&Scarper etc.

      Well, I look forward to joining the list..

      Neil
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
        "I've been into Hybrid for about a year, and through them got into
        progressive breaks artists like BT, Rennie Pilgrem, virtually
        anything on Botchit&Scarper etc."

        Except that BT isn't so much a progressive breaks artist as an artist
        that occasionally uses progressive breaks, maybe?

        Yay, Botchit & Scarper! Check out Bolshi, too :D