Re: OT - re: Delerium (was: Its not mine,honest!!!)

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2001
      "You forgot the all important Matt Darey Heaven's Earth remixes. He
      did some amazing things with that track, if you're into the Darey
      kinda style. :)"

      I hadn't actually, but with my CDs at home I'd managed to get Matt
      Darey and Ferry Corsten mixed up (I don't know how, either), all
      comments, therefore related to Matt Darey

      "And its Key South, not Quay South. And I *like* the Key South remix
      of Heaven's Earth.. they did some wonderful weirdness with the
      vocals. "

      OK, we'll agree to differ, I didnt like the vocal reatment at all -
      hell, it's almost out of time.
      "Oh.. where can this magical Ferry Corsten remix of Heaven's Earth be
      found? I don't have it!"

      Sorry to get your hopes up!