Favorite Hybrid Remixes

  • kylekeo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 2:36 AM
      I don't know if anyone has posted their top ten Hybrid mixes but here
      are mine at the moment in no particular order of preference.

      1. Sarah McLachlan - Fear (Hybrid's Supercollider Remix)
      2. Alanis Morisette - So Pure
      3. Salt Talk - Dimension Hybrid's Audio Candy Remix
      4. Jeff Wayne - The Eve of the War Hybrid's Fire in the Sky Remix
      5. FreQ Nasty - Boomin Back Atcha Hybrid's Music To Plough Fields To
      Mix
      6. Filter - Take A Picture Hybrid Mix
      7. Every Little Thing - Deatta Koro No You Ni Hybrid Remix
      An amazing remix that I think has been overlooked. Probably One of
      their best and most innovative.
      8. DJ Rap - Bad Girl Hybrid Remix
      9. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime Hybrid Remix
      10. BT Godspeed