Theme from Wide Angle

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2000
      Guys....good news!!

      Hybrid will be releasing Theme from Wide Angle in June / July!! Yay!!!

      Here's an excerpt from an interview with them:

      "We've done a dark, nasty new version of 'Theme From Wide Angle' with new super-heavyweight bass noises on it. It's due out sometime in June or July with new mixes, probably by Squarepusher and Freq Nasty. Squarepusher's amazing - he's completely off the hook - and we remixed Freq Nasty's last single so he's doing a mix for us."

      Nice one.

      BTW - I'm at Homelands this weekend, so I'll let you know how they perform with Chrissy Hynde afterwards. Can't wait!