Kid 2000: first impressions

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2000
      Having just gotten back from two weeks away, I bought Hybrid's "Kid
      2000" single this morning. First impressions? Sorry, but I think this is
      the worst Hybrid single so far. I'm not convinced about whether Chrissie
      Hynde's voice sits on the track, I think some of the programming is
      quite uninspired by Hybrid standards, and I think the Kayestone mix is a
      bit weak to boot. The artwork is nothing special and neither is the
      promotion. It might grow on me, but I would've preferred something else.
      Roll on the next 'proper' Hybrid release.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...