interview.....

  • Anders Jacobsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
      I may get to interview Mike when he plays at Renaissance in Oslo tonight. If you want to ask him some questions you have to reply to this mail before I leave at 21.30. I cant promise anything, but I have made an agreement with the promotor who will try to sort some things out.
      regards, Aners Teigar Jacobsen [ webmaster & editor @ KLUBBSCENEN.com ]
    • David Shin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
        If you can, ask him about what he thought of Hong Kong
        and his gig there on New Years Eve. Well if not for
        the interview, just ask him casually and tell me what
        he says. Cheers.

        -David