Re: [Hybrid] Re: Self-promotion

  • Arfie Mansfield
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2001
      >Hey Arfie
      >
      >What's it like being on the side of the good guys for a change ? ;)
      >And being so polite too.....

      I'm *always* on the side of the good guys. It's just that
      usually everyone else isn't... ;)
      Don't worry - I won't be polite for too long. I'll be back to my
      old self before long.

      hehehe...
    • propellerheadcase@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2001
        My original point was that some DJ, can't remember who (someone good
        though), copped a lot of flack for playing his own tracks in a mix -
        this was no more than a year ago. I quite agree with Mr. Craig's
        analysis, and Arfie... phew... the world hasn't ended (;-}).

        On a chart, especially in a magazine, where lots of punters who won't
        have heard of Hybrid (heathens) are reading an artist's chart and
        finding that they're placing themselves at the top, well, it smacks
        of arrogance - if the punter in question likes the other tracks in
        the list then cool, but if not they probably won't revisit the
        concept of Hybrid for some time.

        That was all.

        :-}